1. Members, their spouses, and dependent children under the age of 18 are allowed to use club facilities. Members are required to have their membership card with them when using club facilities. Spouses and dependent children must be accompanied by the member to use club facilities.
Last Updated: 4/7/15
2. Shooting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to dusk, except during certain club sponsored events.
3. Eye and ear protection is required on all club ranges, except the archery range.
4. No shooting of glass, bottles, cans, spinner targets, etc. Only paper targets are allowed. Explosive targets are prohibited on club property.
5. Fully automatic weapons are prohibited on club property.
6. Rifle, pistol, and shotgun slugs should only be fired on designated ranges at the supplied target boards. Shooting rifles, pistols, or shotgun slugs outside of the fenced area is prohibited.
7. Shotguns, other than slugs, should not be fired at the target boards. The rifle range is not to be used for pattern checks. There is a metal grease board for shotgun patterning on the left side of the trap range nearest the railroad tracks. A roller and grease are attached to the rear of the board. This area should also be used when hand throwing trap targets.
8. No shooting of target posts, trap houses, the club house, or any other Club property is permitted. Do not place targets on the posts, use the target boards only.
9. Do not take any firearms downrange beyond the 25 yard target board of the rifle range.
10. Always practice safe gun handling, be courteous, and share facilities with fellow members.
11. No loaning of keys, the club is for members only. In the event of a lost key a replacement can be picked up at the club during open hours on Wednesdays and before and after the monthly business meetings.
12. The monthly business meetings are held the first Friday of each month at 7:30 p.m. Members and visitors are encouraged to attend.
13. The rifle, pistol, and archery ranges will close every Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. for our weekly trap shoot and at 6:30pm on meeting nights for the monthly business meetings.
14. ALL ranges will be closed for personal use during organized club functions.
15. Members caught breaking any club rules will face disciplinary action and potential criminal prosecution. Non-Members will be charged as trespassers and prosecuted.
Members are encouraged to check the club website and calendar for club events and range closures prior to arriving at the club to prevent conflicts with club events.
Members attending at least seven monthly business meetings will receive $5.00 off their membership renewal and receive a dinner free at the annual club banquet, normally held in January.
WE WELCOME ALL MEMBERS (NEW AND OLD) TO THE FRANKLIN CO. SPORTSMENS CLUB.